Have your furnace serviced no matter the type that you have. All technicians who enter your home to repair your furnace are licensed, insured, and bonded.
We install all makes and models. We also do tune-ups for boilers, fuel oil and heat pumps, etc. Call for additional details.
The SLP98V is a choice you can feel good about. Imagine a furnace that not only makes you feel perfectly comfortable, but will make you feel even better about your decision month after month. That's the power of the SLP98V, the most energy-efficient furnace you can buy. Compared to a standard furnace, it can dramatically lower your utility costs. And because it's engineered to be virtually silent—even when running at full capacity - it's also the quietest furnace you can buy.
The industry's most innovative heating system makes time at home with family and friends more enjoyable. And that's something you can feel really good about.
Maximum energy efficiency. The highly efficient variable-capacity system saves energy and reduces energy costs. It operates much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary to allow maximum fuel efficiency. The SLP98V furnace can also increase the
efficiency of your cooling system by up to one SEER point—saving you additional money on your cooling bills.
Cleaner, more breathable air. Thanks to Precise Comfort™ technology and the variable capacity system, the SLP98V, while in "Fan On" mode, can provide continuous air filtration for two-thirds the cost of a standard single-stage furnace. During warm-weather months, when the furnace acts as an air-delivery system, this technology helps your air conditioner or heat pump remove excess moisture from the air.
• Duralok Plus® Heat Exchanger – Made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency.
• Special Sound-Absorbing Materials – Further reduce sound for quiet operation.
• Sure Light® Igniter – Silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation.
• Variable-Capacity Gas Valve – Adjusts capacity output in as small as 1% increments for the ultimate in precision comfort.
• Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger – Has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the
furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels.
• Self-Calibrating Variable Speed Inducer – Ensures cleaner combustion and efficient operation.
• Variable Speed Blower Motor – Provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control.
• Sure Light Control Board (icomfort™ compatible) – Controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting.
• Sealed Blower Compartment – Minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
Fully insulated for quiet, efficient operation
Silent Comfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
Two-stage operation minimizes up-and-down temperature changes
Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow
for improved comfort and indoor air quality
Low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air
Up to 96% AFUE efficiency rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
ENERGY STAR® qualified – meets or exceeds EPA guidelines
for energy efficiency
Electrical efficiency – variable speed motor saves electricity
• Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
• Sure Light® Igniter – silicone nitride construction
ensures long product life and reliable operation
• Quality you can trust – designed with reliable,
• Advanced engineering includes
some of the most innovative features available
• Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
• Limited lifetime warranty on heat exchanger
• 5-year limited warranty on covered components
Optimize your system:
• icomfort®-enabled technology – allows the EL296V
to exchange information with other home comfort system components and make adjustments to optimize performance
• Dual-fuel – For optimal comfort and efficiency,
the EL296V can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
Up to 95% AFUE efficiency rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
Secondary heat exchanger allows furnace to reach high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
Quality you can trust – designed with reliable, time-tested components
Optimize your system:
Dual-fuel – For optimal comfort and efficiency, the ML193 can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
Pair with ComfortSense® thermostats for intuitive touchscreen operation.
Have all name brand equipment installed in your home. Receive a Lennox brand furnace with a long warranty.
Have assistance from us through the whole process -- sales, service, and installation. Receive a FREE written estimate prior to installation.
Don't stay in the cold! Emergency furnace repair!